Science Based Articles
Following are published, science-based articles regarding inflammatory breast cancer.
Click the title to read the full article.
- Targeting Signaling Pathways in Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Literature-Wide Association Studies (LWAS) for a Rare Disease: Drug Repurposing for Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Decorin, a novel negative modulator of E-cadherin in inflammatory breast cancer
- Common cholesterol drugs could slow spread of breast cancer to brain
- FDA Approves New Therapy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer That Has Spread, Not Responded to Other Treatments
- Advancing Cancer Research and Medicine with Single-Cell Genomics
- For Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, New Treatments Emerge
- A high neutrophil-lymphocyte ration and platelet-lymphocyte ration are associated with a worse outcome in IBC.
- Fixed-Dose Pertuzumab Plus Trastuzumab Noninferior to IV Formulation in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer