Science Based Articles
Following are published, science-based articles regarding inflammatory breast cancer.
Click the title to read the full article.
- Targeting Signaling Pathways in Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Literature-Wide Association Studies (LWAS) for a Rare Disease: Drug Repurposing for Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Decorin, a novel negative modulator of E-cadherin in inflammatory breast cancer
- Common cholesterol drugs could slow spread of breast cancer to brain
- FDA Approves New Therapy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer That Has Spread, Not Responded to Other Treatments
- Advancing Cancer Research and Medicine with Single-Cell Genomics
- For Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, New Treatments Emerge
- A high neutrophil-lymphocyte ration and platelet-lymphocyte ration are associated with a worse outcome in IBC.
- Fixed-Dose Pertuzumab Plus Trastuzumab Noninferior to IV Formulation in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Genetic testing found a variant of uncertain significance.
- MARCKS as a Potential Targeted Therapy in Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- New Target Identified for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Treatment
- Surgical lymphedema treatment: 8 things to know
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer Treatment Algorithm
International expert panel on inflammatory breast cancer: consensus statement for standardized diagnosis and treatment
The Role of Mastectomy in De Novo Stage IV Inflammatory Breast Cancer
JAK-STAT signaling in inflammatory breast cancer enables chemotherapy-resistant cell states